GATEWAY MRR CLUB OPEN HOUSE.

Bill Jones

Gateway Model Railroad Club in Brooklawn, New Jersey has an open house
this weekend Saturday the 28th and Sunday the 29th from10am until 4pm.
Address is 100 Browning Road, Brooklawn, NJ, 08030. Just off Route 42
to Atlantic City Expressway.

We have made the change over to 50's equipment this means steam and
early diesels. On an eastern, bridge line between the old Reading, Erie
and Pennsy in New Jersey. We operate with a Digitrax system over two
operating levels and a third for our staging.

In addition, I do experimental run troughs of SF and SP reefer block
trains. I just can't resist.

If you are in the area, you are more than welcome to visit.

Thanks
Bill Jones