Re: Private owner tank cars

thompson@...

Don't I know it! BTW, I find MacinTax to be very helpful this time of year
(as I'm sure is TurboTax, the PC version)...it interfaces directly with
Quicken, and even though my taxes are not seriously complicated, it turns a
10 hour task into around a 2 to 3 hour task...and I can use the rest of my
time working on that kitbash!
Though it's off-topic, I feel that accuracy requires observing that
MacInTax is no more. Intuit now calls both its PC and Mac products
TurboTax.