Re: Tank cars for Kendall Refining

Ian Cranstone

On Jan 28, 2006, at 8:22 AM, al_brown03 wrote:

The 1/43 ORER shows 23 KRTX tanks of four different gallonages. The
1/53 ORER shows *no* Kendall Refining cars, whic suggests they went to
leasing between those dates.
On 29-Jan-06, at 9:53 AM, Larry Grubb wrote:

Narrowing it down a bit further, my 4/46 ORER does not list Kendall Refining.
and from Richard Hendrickson:

I can narrow that down a bit. Kendall was still listed in the 1/45
ORER but not in the 7/47 ORER.
I'll offer another narrowing down -- the reporting marks were listed in the back of the January 1946 ORER, but with a note that no cars bearing these reporting marks were listed in this issue.

Ian Cranstone
Osgoode, Ontario, Canada
lamontc@...
http://freightcars.nakina.net