Re: Super Glue

Andy Sperandeo <asperandeo@...>

I haven't seen Bill Darnaby join in this discussion, so I'll mention that
I've been following advice he gave in a talk on building resin kits, to use
whatever super glue was cheapest at the local hardware store. For the Ace
hardware outlet I like, that's usually a Loctite product, but I'm not hung
up on that brand. The point is that since it's cheap, I don't worry about
storing it for a long time or using every last drop in the container. I pick
up a new one every month or so and throw out the old one, so the stuff I
have on hand is usually pretty fresh.

So long,

Andy

Andy Sperandeo