Re: BREX beginnings

proto48er

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@...> wrote:

Still on the subject of BREX, I'm compiling a full roster of CB&Q
reefers, including those that were leased to Burlington Refrigerator
Express Co. in June 1926.

I am aware of the intended number groups for the leased cars but
does anyone have a June 1926 ORER who can provide me with the actual
number groups that were listed for the new company.

Also, the first listing of the number of cars in each number group
was between November 1926 and May 1927. Does anyone have an ORER
between those dates who can assist with this.
Rupert - I have June, 1926 and March, 1927, ORER's. I think I still
have your email address in the computer. A.T. Kott