From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Denny Anspach
Sent: Fri 2/10/2006 2:49 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Super Glue as medical adhesive

The AC glue used for medical purposes is NOT the same as what one can
purchase at the LHS or office supply. The biggest difference (and the
most important) is that the medical grade is sterile, and the
commercial grade is not- pretty important. I would be very cautious
about using it in this regard.

Denny
--
Denny S. Anspach, MD