From: "Jared Harper" <harper-brown@juno.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 2:45 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Dullcote problem

This is not a freight car question so perhaps someone could answer me
off list. I completed the Eskridge grain elevator that some of you saw
at Cocoa Beach, but decided a portion of the roof needed more
weathering. I applied more artist's oils and let them dry. I then
sprayed the roof with Dullcote as I had other portions of the model.
With the newly sprayed Dullcote dry the roof has a spotty appearance
at certain viewing angles. Does anyone have an idea as to the cause?

Jared Harper
Athens, GA

Yahoo! Groups Links