Re: wanted: APM Flxible Cl;ipper Bus Model

alcodemo

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, PBowers <waiting@...> wrote:

I know bus is a four letter word on a lot of layouts but I'm looking
for a
American Precision Model HO Flxible Clipper bus for a railcar load.
I kick myself for not buying some of these models when they were
introduced, especially the transit version. As a result I've resorted
to ebay and see them occasionally. But be prepared to shell out
upwards of $45 or more. Its a shame that after APM went out of
business noone else picked up their molds as these are nice models. I
could use a few more myself.

Rick Maxwell