From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
alcodemo

Sent: Sunday, 12 February 2006 10:43 PM

To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com

Subject: [STMFC] Re: wanted: APM Flxible Cl;ipper Bus Model

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, PBowers <waiting@...> wrote:

I know bus is a four letter word on a lot of layouts but I'm looking
for a

American Precision Model HO Flxible Clipper bus for a railcar load.

I kick myself for not buying some of these models when they were

introduced, especially the transit version. As a result I've resorted

to ebay and see them occasionally. But be prepared to shell out

upwards of $45 or more. Its a shame that after APM went out of

business noone else picked up their molds as these are nice models. I

could use a few more myself.

Rick Maxwell

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

_____

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 16672 Spam messages and set aside
686 Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE! www.ellaforspam.com