New York Central stock car question

lnbill <bwelch@...>

I started working on cleaning up one Al W's NYC stock car kits and as I
was doing so I decided I wanted to try to find more photos than the one
I have. THe one photo I have is from my friend, John King, and I am not
where he got the negative. It is NYC 22080, which was built in 1921
from Lot 421 with a reweigh of BG 1-47. The car in the photo has a wood
roof and DS ends.

Does anyone on the list know of other photos of these early cars. I am
building an example of a car with SS ends. The kit I have has a Murphy
roof but I am thinking, after reading a history of the cars, I may try
to get a wood roof from Al.

Bill Welch