Fw: [bbfcl] Rocky Mountain Prototype Modelers Meet

Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...>

Forwarded from bbfcl:

----- Original Message -----
From: <StuThayer@aol.com>
To: <bbfcl@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:23 AM
Subject: [bbfcl] Rocky Mountain Prototype Modelers Meet

Up until now there has been a huge hole in the RPM meet landscape, but this
summer that will change...

Please join us for the first Rocky Mountain Prototype Modelers meet to be
held in Littleton, Colorado. This meet is currently scheduled as a one day
event to be held on Saturday, June 10th.

This event will follow the familiar format used by many other RPM meets
across the country. We have invited the Colorado Free-Mo group to
participate with us and are now setting up clinics and possibly some layout
tours. To get the latest information, visit the Rocky Mountain RPM Meet web
site:

<http://home.comcast.net/~nh370/RM_RPM/rmrpm.htm>

This page will be updated as we fill in more of the blanks. Be certain to
bookmark the page and check back from time to time.

We look forward to seeing you and your models there!

Gene Fusco
Stuart Thayer