Re: Red Caboose Ho WFEX Reefer Kits For Sale

Tim O'Connor

Frank, you ought to sell 'em both! Instead get the new Intermountain
FGE/WFE wood reefer when it is released later this year. The Red Caboose
is a PFE through and through.

Tim O'Connor

In an unexplained "senior moment" I find I have somehow wound up with
two duplicate Red Caboose HO WFEX/GN reefer kits from their latest
production run. Kit numbers are RC-4448-27 and -32. The
corresponding car numbers are 67055 and 67141. I am making these
available for sale at $15.00 each plus actual shipping cost to your
ZIP Code. Feel free to buy one or both cars. If interested, please
respond directly to me at: parkvarieties@provide.net
Thanks.
Frank Brua