Re: Discount hobby shop

pdsteam@...

Try this one, I have had good luck with him and his prices for a while.
Nice web site and prices are usually 20-23% off. He has a presidents day sale
on right now where you can take an additional 5% off. No affiliation just a
satisfied customer.
_http://blueridgehobbies.com_ (http://blueridgehobbies.com/)

PeteC

In a message dated 2/19/2006 7:59:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jimandlisa97225@verizon.net writes:

My usual on-line mail order discount hobby dealer has stopped taking orders
while he recovers from chemotherapy. I need a replacement.
My current dealer offers usually about a 20% discount, reasonably quick
service, and a modest shipping charge. Most things I want, usually about 75%
detail parts, are available from Walthers.

I know this has been brought up before but I didn't need a dealer so didn't
pay much attention. I've searched back in the messages for almost 2 years.

Recommendations please.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon

Yahoo! Groups Links