From: Bruce Brantner <sfcoyote_2000@yahoo.com>
To: "stmfc@yahoogroups.com" <stmfc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Santa Fe Fe-21
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 11:00:24 -0800 (PST)

Martin Lofton (Sunshine Models) made a mini-kit for
the Santa Fe Fe-21. Which was composed of two ends.
Does anyone have one of these kits they would like to
sell? Getting in touch with Sunshine Models is a
rather difficult and time consuming process. I would
like to buy one of these mini-kits.

Bruce R. Brantner, Sr.
Coyote Trails RR
Coyote Div. of SF RR