Tim

From: Tim Gilbert <tgilbert@sunlink.net>

The figures are total carloads, not just those originated. Since UP was
a bridge carrier for the SP reefer trade while the SP would have been an
insignificant one for perishables originated on the UP.

What I don't like about the table is that there is no national totals
provided. Ergo, we cannot say that UP, SP or PRR had a "x" percent of
the national total.