P.S. Are you going to take the train?

From: "englishintroy" <englij@rpi.edu>
Procrastinator that I am, I'm only just now looking into making
arrangements to attend the prototype modelers meet in Malvern, PA near
the end of this month. I'd be looking to stay Friday-Saturday.

Is there anybody who has a room reserved and is looking for a roommate
on those dates?

Please direct responses to me off-list.

Jeff English
Troy, New York
home of the Gilbert Car & Manufacturing Co., who made many fine
passenger cars up until their demise in the panic of 1893; don't know
if they made any freight cars but if so they'd have been STMFCs for sure