[Fwd: Morton Running boards

Garth Groff <ggg9y@...>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Frico PS2
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 08:58:13 -0800
From: <mail@kadee.com>
To: Garth Groff <ggg9y@virginia.edu>

Garth,

A Morton running board would certainly be nice, but at this point we
probably will not do one, although it is one of the few compromises we have
to make on some of our cars. However, we do change our minds quite often so
anything is possible. Perhaps, if we received a few thousand requests for a
Morton running board we'd consider moving it up our priority project list.

Sam Clarke
Kadee Quality Products