Re: Wire handrails

Garth G. Groff <ggg9y@...>

Tony,

Is R/C-56 anything like the stuff Microscale sells for making windows?
Crystal Clear or some such name? This is also a white glue, but unlike
classic Elmers, it stays sort of rubbery for a long time (maybe
forever). In addition to filling in small windows, I have used it as a
glue to affix clear styrene window glazing to the inside of cabooses,
and thought it might have a lot of other uses.

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff

thompson@signaturepress.com wrote:

I usually use my favorite inter-material adhesive, R/C-56, a white glue
from the model airplane field which dries clear and flexible. Great stuff.
Ideal, in particular, for etched metal running boards or F-unit grilles.