From: <tjlawler@netzero.net>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 5:57 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Sunshine Square Corner Boxcar for IC, Soo and DSSA mini-kit question

I want to build this mini-kit (see subject line) and need a little help picking the correct IM car. I found 10' 6" 40' (only decorated cars) at a hobby shop. They appear to match the car sides but I am uncertain about the roof. Question: Is there a particular IM car that is appropriate for this mini-kit or does any 10' 6" car work? Second, does anyone know if undec cars are available?
Thanks for the help,
Tom Lawler

Yahoo! Groups Links