Re: DL&W 40' 1937 AAR boxcars 51400-51749

Tim O'Connor

Hey, Pat, 20 years ago there was the Athearn box car... and not a whole lot
else. Now there's about 600 different, accurate box car models out there...
And there are already about 50 freight car trucks made, but only a dozen are
really good. So why not? I'll start the list and you can add to it -- I'd
like a model that's exactly like the one on that DL&W box car... And also a
nice version of the coil-leaf-coil truck found on some DT&I box cars... And
a good 50 ton "Chrysler" truck... And more spring plank trucks in general.
With spring planks. Thanks.

If you don't ask for it, then you won't get it.

Tim O.

At 05:26 PM 3/12/2006, you wrote:
I said better match. I didn't say perfect match. Good luck getting 50 more styles. How
about listing them so we all know what you are talking about?

Pat Wider