NdeM modeling

Doug Polinder

There are at least three lists to which one could go for more info on Nacionales de México/Ferrocarriles Nacionales modeling: South_of_the_Border, Nacionalesdemexicomodelling [sic], and Mexlist. I am familiar with the latter, and there are many knolwedgeable people there who would, I believe, be willing to help. Of course you will have mucha oportunidad to practice your high school español.

Doug Polinder
Lowell MI

Doug Polinder
Grand Rapids MI