ADMIN: Re: Atlas Union Pacific SD 24.= Not

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Arnold van Heyst writes with reference to an Atlas SD-24:

And what is the best way to do so?
Some good quality photo's would help a lot.

Arnold van Heyst.
Hmmm, here's another reference to an Atlas SD-24 and, as far as I know...there ain't no such steam era frt car. The originator has previously received a note that this subject does not belong on the STMFC...Clang!!...What was that? Sounded like a door closing in Moderate Jail [ the food's pretty bad ]. I suggest that anyone responding on the STMFC might consider not doing so...unless they need to get away for awhile...and need to be on a diet.

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner [ and head jailer ]