Re: ADMIN: Re: Atlas Union Pacific SD 24.= Not

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Bill Schneider...noted oceanographer...referring to the Atlas SD 24...says:

Awww, come on Mike - at least it was UP... :>)
True enough. UP brought us Big Boy, Challengers, 800's, 4-12-2's, partly responsible for PFE, round cornered box cars, the AAR 53 ft flat, streamliners, the greyhound scheme on steam power, partly responsible for Harriman cars, gas turbines, Sun Valley, Buford, Cheyenne and Laramie. They also brought us the M-10000 [ ugh ], the streamlined 4-8-2 and 4-6-2 for the 49er [ ugh again ] and ACR box cars, a coal fired turbine, and did away with the greyhound scheme. And, I guess an SD-24...whatever that is. So...some bad with the good. Sort of like messages. I suppose I should make sure those in jail get fed tonight...if I can remember where the jail is.

Mike Brock
STMFC Jailer