Re: 2006 St. Louis RPM Meet Announcement

Brian Termunde

In a message dated 3/18/2006 8:24:41 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
golden1014@yahoo.com writes:

Richard Hendrickson wrote:

"...I'm uncomfortable about being described as "America's leading freight
car historian," especially on a program that includes the likes of Ed Hawkins,
Ted Culotta and now (perhaps) Ben Hom.

---> I'm not sure why you'd be uncomfortable with that description, perhaps
it could be modified to "One of America's leading freight car historian's",
and add at least Tony Thompson and Jim Eager to the list (and certainly some
others that I do not mean to slight in any way!)

Take Care!

Brian R. Termunde
West Jordan, Utah

"Ship and Travel the Grand Canyon Line!"
Grand Canyon Railway
Utah District