Re: Freight cars in New England

armprem

Marty,What is the source of these DVDs?Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: "cvsne" <mjmcguirk@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 6:24 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Freight cars in New England

Specifically for New England cars the three or four tapes (I believe they are now available in
DVD format) in the "Central Vermont Railway in Steam" includes lots of neat shots showing
the whole train -- I've garnered a lot of projects from those tapes.

Marty McGuirk

In STMFC@..., "Ron Morse" <ronstrainshop@...> wrote:

I have been following this a little but have not seen any one mention
all the great vintage videos that show cars in passing trains and
yards of the many roads that provide cars for those trains. They are a
good source for freight train consist as well as books and magazines.
Ron Morse
NYC/C&O O scale: modeling,somewhat, Southern Michigan in Springfield,MO

Yahoo! Groups Links