From: Brian Paul Ehni
To: STMFC List
Sent: 3/22/2006 8:10:58 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] NP flat kit

Website?
--

Brian Ehni

From: joe binish <joebinish@...>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:56:19 -0600
To: <STMFC@...>
Subject: [STMFC] NP flat kit

Fellow freight car nuts,
I receeived my NP 52' flat kit in the mail from Northern Specific models
today. Really nice, enough that I am putting off working on other stuff
that would earn fame and fortune to put it together! I hope to get it done
for an op session this weekend, albeit empty(the lumber load will have to
wait!)I have no connection with Northern Specific Models, just a happy
customer!
Joe Binish

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "STMFC" on the web.