Re: 1/4" scale CV/GTW boxcar

Richard Dermody <ddermody@...>

On Mar 22, 2006, at 9:50 PM, cvsne wrote:

Does anyone recall if someone, somewhere along the line, has made a resin kit for a CV/GTW
1-1/2 door boxcar (the CV's 41000-series with the auto end doors).

I'm trying to complete a list of commercial CV products -- I thought I remembered this car
being available in O scale, but can't recall from whom or if it's still available.

Thanks,

Marty McGuirk

Marty,

I've normally kept a close eye out for CV models over the years, regardless of scale, but I certainly don't recall this model being offered in O scale.

Dick