Re: NP flat kit

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On Mar 23, 2006, at 9:45 AM, joe binish wrote:

Bruce,
You could add the deck later in the instructions, since nothing is done to
it after you attach it to the "underframe". Looking closely at the photos
in Aaron's and Ted's instrucions, it looks to me like the ends of the deck
boards were painted while the side of the car was painted. A little masking
tape should cover the deck while I spray it. (do I loose FCN points if I
didn't add all of the brake piping? There is no documentation for the train
line!) Off to the spray booth.
Even though my model is weathered and "finished" the deck is still loose and unattached.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@speedwitch.com
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912