From: "Mike Brock" <brockm@brevard.net>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 22 January, 2002 22:27
Subject: [STMFC] STMFC Apologies etc.

: Mike Carson says:
:
: > Byron,
: >
: > I suggest you owe Norm Dresner and the list
an
: > apology for your intemperate remarks.
:
: Now let's see. Where'd I put my STMFC Owner hat? I know
it's around here
: somewhere....ah ha! Hmmm. Still fits. OK.....
:
: A primary rule of the STMFC is that we have only one cop.
Yep. Me. To remind
: everyone, you may express your view about a product...even
a magazine...free
: from criticism from another member. Another member can
also express his/her
: view on the same subject...again free from criticism from
another member.
: The views will stand or fail on their own merit.
:
: Now, as far as apologies etc., from Byron Rose, I've taken
a look at the
: messages and I see nothing worthy of attention. The
reference to clods:
:
: Norm (and some of you clods who haven't a clue as to how
we got where we
: are),
:
: is not significant and doesn't even include Norm.
:
: For sure, Byron confused a message of mine with another.
He no doubt
: realizes that now. It is time to move on. Messages about
apologies from
: anyone need to be taken off line, however. If messages in
violation of STMFC
: rules occur I'll take care of any needed policing.
:
: Mike Brock
: STMFC Owner
:
:
: To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
:
:
:
: Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
:
: