Wiki's ( was Accuracy of paint schemes...)

Dave Nelson <muskoka@...>

Jared Harper wrote:
I think the MRIA ought to set up a committee of some of the freight
car gods, Richard, Tony and Ted, perhaps, and run all the paint
schemes by them as to prototype accuracy.

A few weeks ago I had the thought that it might be possible to set up a
freight car Wiki to capture in a more organized form some of the knowledge
that frequents this list. And then (of course) the realization that I don't
know beans about getting a Wiki going let the air out of that balloon rather
quickly.

But with Jarad's comment here on paint I figure, heck, why not express the
thought and maybe somebody who knows more about Wiki's can comment on the
feasibility / utility of the idea.

So... Can it be done and would it be worthwhile?

Dave Nelson