Re: Accuracy of paint schemes...

Ted Culotta <tculotta@...>

On Mar 28, 2006, at 12:18 AM, Jared Harper wrote:

--- In STMFC@..., eabracher@... wrote:

In a message dated 3/27/06 10:15:40 AM, harper-brown@... writes:

I think the MRIA ought to set up a committee of some of the freight
car
gods, Richard, Tony and Ted, perhaps, and run all the paint schemes
by
them as to prototype accuracy.
eric
You guys failed to realize what I suggested was tongue in cheek, or do
Richard, Tony and Ted really believe they are gods?
Not me. The trick is to not open your mouth unless you have something to add. I put my foot in my mouth less often that way. It's also harder to be exposed as a fraud.

How much does this committee pay? I could always use some extra spending cash. Maybe they could sequester us in a hotel in a new location each month for a few days for us to review all of these schemes. I would expect a generous per diem, including an on call sommelier, to help with all of the stress of evaluating these models.

Regards,
Ted Culotta

Speedwitch Media
645 Tanner Marsh Road, Guilford, CT 06437
info@...
www.speedwitch.com
(650) 787-1912