Timonium this weekend

mjmcguirk@...

Hello all,

Does anyone know if Al and Patricia Westerfield and/or Martin Lofton will be at the Timonium show this weekend?

I have some family obligations a birthday and, with the Cherry festival and 70 degree weather predicted for the weekend I'm going to be dealing with plants one way or another (either in the yard, or in DC) so I don't want to head up that way if either one of them is not there.

And, I'll be sure to look at freight car pics -- searching for the elusive CV GS gons and those N&W hoppers on Sherman Hill at Bob L's (mandatory freight car content).

Thanks,

Marty McGuirk