Re: Timonium this weekend

jerryglow2

I saw a relatively late notice that Al and Patricia planned to be
there but nothing of Martin.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., <mjmcguirk@...> wrote:

Hello all,

Does anyone know if Al and Patricia Westerfield and/or Martin
Lofton will be at the Timonium show this weekend?

I have some family obligations a birthday and, with the Cherry
festival and 70 degree weather predicted for the weekend I'm going
to be dealing with plants one way or another (either in the yard, or
in DC) so I don't want to head up that way if either one of them is
not there.

And, I'll be sure to look at freight car pics -- searching for the
elusive CV GS gons and those N&W hoppers on Sherman Hill at Bob L's
(mandatory freight car content).

Thanks,

Marty McGuirk