Re: Code 88 wheels?

mjmcguirk@...

Mike,

Call me curious, but is there another issue (operational) that's causing you to spend time on this??) -- or is it simple idle curiousity???

And, before anyone spends an inordinate amount of time comparing apples to apples let me clarify something I hinted at in a previous post -- you shouldn't be able to find any difference between InterMountain and Reboxx wheels (outside of machining tolerances) since the wheelsets are identical -- made by the same machine, tossed into the same parts bin in the factory, and only separated when it comes time to press them onto their axles.

Marty McGuirk