Re: Accuracy of paint schemes...

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Ted Culotta wrote:
How much does this committee pay? I could always use some extra
spending cash. Maybe they could sequester us in a hotel in a new
location each month for a few days for us to review all of these
schemes. I would expect a generous per diem, including an on call
sommelier, to help with all of the stress of evaluating these models.
Now we are talking! Sign me up! Richard would agree too, especially the part about the sommelier, but won't be replying as he is on the highway right now.

Publishers of books on railroad history