Re: Wikis

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Dave Nelson wrote:
Ok, here's what I was thinking . . .

Is it do-able? Would it be worthwhile? Would it be excessively burdonsome
to create and edit? I dunno.
I think this is a pretty practical break-down of what we would want. Whether it's "burdensome" or not is hard to say. The reason we don't have a FAQ file for this list is that no one has stepped forward to create, organize and maintain one--a truly big job, as I know from having just HELPED with one on another list--and perhaps the same could arise with a STMFC Wiki. Anyone want to give it a try?

Publishers of books on railroad history