Re: Red Caboose's B&O M26

mbcarson2002

Ian,

While I agree with Ned that Paul Gibson, d/b/a
Railpub, is an excellent source of Railroad related magazine
back issues, according to Paul's January 2002 magazine web
listing/catalog , he doesn't have the June 1998 Railmodel
Journal issue presently. And Paul is presently out of
pocket until Monday 28 January, due to a death in the
family.

I don't know of another back issue source with a web
presence. The classified ads in the February 2002 Model
Railroader list two other sources; the San Diego Model
Railroad Museum and Wesley Wolf of Kent, OH. Mr. Wolf, I
think, just recently bought out a long time east coast back
issue dealer.

Reviewing the San Diego tombstone ad, I find they list an
web address: www.sdmodelrailroadm.com. I haven't dealt with
either the San Diego outfit or Mr. Wolf.

Good luck, in finding your reference material.

Regards,

Mike Carson