Re: Accuracy of paint schemes...

Tim O'Connor

No, no Tony, that's not how it's gonna work. You get 2 cents for
every freight car sold, which is the value that average consumer
attaches to your opinion! :-)

Tim O'Connor

Ted Culotta wrote:
How much does this committee pay? I could always use some extra
spending cash. Maybe they could sequester us in a hotel in a new
location each month for a few days for us to review all of these
schemes. I would expect a generous per diem, including an on call
sommelier, to help with all of the stress of evaluating these models.
Now we are talking! Sign me up! Richard would agree too,
especially the part about the sommelier, but won't be replying as he is
on the highway right now.

Tony Thompson