Freight Cars vs Glue

Tim O'Connor <timoconnor@...>

I know we're just getting started, but I hope (as Dick Harley implied)
that we can eliminate very general, generic modeling questions and try
to stick to the relevant matter of freight cars. The discussion about GLUE
has been covered in virtually every mailing list since the beginning of time
and I hope that now that's it come up and been discussed, that that is the
last we'll see of it here...

If you like, I can compile a list of adhesives from those that have been
suggested today and over the years, and put a FAQ entry into the files
area.

For that matter, perhaps Tom Madden may want to share his wonderful
treatise on casting resins with us, as a preventative measure!