Re: Accuracy of paint schemes...

leakinmywaders

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "leakinmywaders" <leakinmywaders@...> wrote:

Since various folks have mentioned that we ought to recognize and
reward manufacturers who pay attention to prototype fidelity in models
and paint schemes...
couple of years to leave the legacy of bogus paint schemes behind.
...On the other hand, as soon as I posted this it occurred to me what
no doubt occurred immedately to some of you, that the Red Caboose
welded tank cars do keep coming along in some regrettably bogus
schemes, with still a baffling non-appearance of the accurate and
ubiquitous silver USAX/DODX scheme on those cars.

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT