From: <thompson@signaturepress.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 24 January, 2002 20:51
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Other freight car modeling inspirations

: >> Off hand I remember a yellow Shell tank car...
:
: Doesn't our guru Hendrickson state that there was no
such paint scheme?
:
: Tony Thompson Editor, Signature Press, Berkeley,
CA
: 2942 Linden Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705
http://www.signaturepress.com
: (510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail,
thompson@signaturepress.com
: Publishers of books on railroads and on Western history
:
:
:
: Access Your PC from Anywhere