From: <ljack70117@adelphia.net>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 24 January, 2002 22:14
Subject: Re: [STMFC] RY Proto CYC

: Was it only a couple of months ago?
: WOW
: Thank you
: Larry Jackman
:
: Michael Carson wrote:
: >
: > Larry,
: >
: > Don't think so. Volume 6 "just" hit the streets
: > couple of months ago. And my appreciation is there is a
: > hell of a lot of work that goes into each volume.
: > Personally I would rather have them come with the usual
: > preparation and maintain the quality rather than hurry
and
: > have the quality suffer.
: >
: > Regards,