Earl Tuson

From: "Michael Carson" <mbcarson@together.net>

I don't know of another back issue source with a web
presence. The classified ads in the February 2002 Model
Railroader list two other sources; the San Diego Model
Railroad Museum and Wesley Wolf of Kent, OH. Mr. Wolf, I
think, just recently bought out a long time east coast back
issue dealer.

http://auctions.yahoo.com