Ancient Denver NMRA Convention

Denny Anspach <danspach@...>

An interesting part was the display of a
brass collection of a guy who owned High Country Brass [ as I recall ].
Yes.... I still would like very much to know who this "guy" is. He was very active for some time in marketing brass by mail. In about 1982 or so, he took my money for a significant and expensive brass model, and cashed the check. However, despite a slew of following certified letters, and the supposed intervention by the Denver district attorney's office, I never received the model, nor received my money back. He still owes me.

Collector, or mere thief? >:-o

Denny

--
Denny S. Anspach, MD