From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Anthony Thompson
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 12:37 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] RE: Underframes 101

Douglas Harding wrote:
The Freight Car Underbody Details handout by Gene Green, the pdf
version has been posted at:

http://rapidshare.de/files/16945521/Freight_car_Underbody.pdf.html
Thanks to Doug for preparing this scan, and of course Gene
Green's work in compiling it in the first place. It will be interesting
to monitor the number of times it's downloaded. I noted when doing so
that there had been 22 previous downloads. Maybe in a few days Doug or
someone could update us on this number, which may have some correlation
with the number of "serious" (or deranged) members of this list.

Publishers of books on railroad history

Yahoo! Groups Links