From: <HAWK0621@aol.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 25 January, 2002 00:03
Subject: Re: [STMFC] RY Proto CYC

:
: In a message dated 1/24/02 9:45:51 PM,
mbcarson@together.net writes:
:
: >October 2001, IIRC. I guess we could quibble if
: >October is more than a couple months ago. The older I
get
: >the faster time seems to go, but Volume 6 came out after
the
: >warm weather left Vermont. After I replied to your
question,
: >I checked the RPC website and it was silent about the
next
: >issue/volume.
:
: Mike,
:
: Volume 7 is in work and anticipated for release this
spring (perhaps April).
: It will contain a relatively long article on express
refrigerator cars, EMD
: F3 Phase III locomotives, and one freight car article that
for now will be a
: surprise. The text for articles is essentially complete
and we've been
: working on scanning photos. The page layout phase will
begin very soon. We
: will update the web site when we have a known target date
for Vol. 7
: completion.
:
: Regarding difficulties reported earlier today encountered
with accessing the
: RP CYC web site, I too had problems today and contacted
the AOL technical
: support staff for an explanation. No reply at this time.
As of 11:00 pm CST,
: it is still not functioning properly. We have made no
changes lately so it
: must be a system problem.
:
: Regards,