PRR Builders photos for sale

Bill Lane <billlane@...>

Hi All,

I had my darkroom up and running last year to print some of my Builders
Photos. I had a few extra copies that I am offering for sale in 1 lot for a
reasonable price. These are 8 x 10 B&W photos printed from 4 x 5 copy
negatives taken of first generation PRR Builders Photos. They are all in
good condition showing lots of details. The interesting car is the X23a,
which has no roof. It was intended to be used in Coke service.

Class Car# Photo# View
Gr 166176 E9818 Side
G23 306001 ME4757 Side
G26 439048 E8963 Side
F22 435337 E13595 Side
X23a 340031 E13039 Side
X23a 340031 E13040 3/4 View
X23a 340031 E13041 End
X23a 340031 E13042 Overhead End
G27 347000 E10448 B End (with end dropped
down)

Remember these are not first generation prints. I printed them last January.

The first paid offer of $35.00 gets them all, mailing included. I MUCH
prefer to use PayPal if your account is NOT linked to a credit card. My
PayPal ID is this email address billlane@comcast.net I will reply to the
first offer then make the payment arrangements. If you do not hear back from
me within 1 day the photos have been sold.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy in S Scale in 1957

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com
Over 100 new photos recently added

Importing a Brass S Scale PRR X29 & G26
http://www.pennsysmodels.com

ALL of the production X29 have arrived as of 6-30-05
Replacement PRR decals arrived 10-5-05
The G26 is complete. The G26a is currently in production.

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
http://www.prrths.com