From: stefanelaine <stefanelaine@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:19:00 -0000
Subject: [STMFC] Prototype for Front Range 50' Steel boxcar IDE, 8'Ygstn door,diagonal pnl roof

Anotyher one I'm not sure about! I found this FR car in storgae painted
and lettered for ATSF 12369 BX70 with large DF logo and "Ship and
travel" slogan with 7-56 reweigh and built dates. Any accurate
prototypes for this one? (I model SP 1954-56)
Any help from listmembers appreciated as always!
Stefan Lerche'

Yahoo! Groups Links