Re: Modeler's Guide to Steel Boxcars (or "Boxcars for Dummies")

Richard White

On Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:21am(PDT)
Bill Welch wrote:

"I would suggest contacting the NMRA in Chattanooga. They are the publisher
and owner of the video."

and on Apr 13, 2006, at 9:19 AM, Bill Welch also wrote:

The NMRA sells a video they shot of a convention presentation I did one year
entitled something like "A History of the Forty Foot Boxcar as Told Through
Models" that was originally developed for presentation at Sunshine Models
Naperville gathering around 1995-96.

Is there a transcript of this available any where - that would be very
useful for those on a steep learning curve.

Richard White - trying to learn all about steam era freight cars from
Botswana

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.