Re: Kraft reefer photo posted

al_brown03

I think this is the only WRX reefer I've seen, that was leased to
someone other than the Green Bay & Western or one of its local
shippers. (Baraboo's on the C&NW; IIRC the Kraft company started in
Sheboygan, which isn't on the GB&W either, and by the time of this
ad Kraft was headquartered in Chicago.) Anyone know how common this
was?

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

--- In STMFC@..., Garth Groff <ggg9y@...> wrote:

Larry,

If he's interested, I can make him a much sharper print.

Kind regards,

Garth G. Groff

lrkdbn wrote:

--- In STMFC@..., Garth Groff <ggg9y@> wrote:

Friends,

I hav just posted a photo of a Kraft reefer to the group's Yahoo

photo

section. WRX 11174 is Kraft's silver and blue paint scheme (like

Your picture looks to be much better quality than those I've seen
before.
Do you think we could get Art Griffin to do the lettering for
this car?
It would go well on the Westerfield ACF reefer kit...

Larry King

Yahoo! Groups Links